Gmail, Facebook, and Google Maps are examples of these types of growing apps. By using SPA, the user experience gets improved, and clients feel more satisfied working with the software.
Large companies such as GitHub, LinkedIn, and Uber have accomplished all or part of their server-side programming by Node.js. This feature has increased the demand for the Node.js workforce in recent years.
Create mobile applications
New frameworks development
- Simplicity of coding
- Optimal use of resources
- High execution speed
- High learning speed
- Ability to get customizes for a specific application
- Unique user interface design
If your libraries are professional enough, you can sell them for a good price or offer them to other developers for a subscription fee.
- Angular, Vue.js, React, and other related frameworks
You can first start working in person at an educational or private institution. The next step is to make short instructional videos. Creating a video helps you learn about online education while strengthening your teaching methods. Finally, you can train anywhere online and even consider selling it on the Udemy site.
If you are still unsure about the training path, post a few short videos on YouTube to see how they work. YouTube channel programming can be an inspiring way to get started.
Start working in programming companies.
Learn more: The Top 9 Programming Competitions in the World
- Job search sites to connect job seekers to employers
- Shopping sites
- A custom search engine
- Sites that provide useful tools, such as changing file formats
- Brokerage sites for trading on the stock exchange and Forex
- Games and entertainment sites
- Display advertising sites
- Host and domains sales sites
- Download sites